Dr. Stephanie Mai grew up in the exciting city of Montreal, Quebec. Fluent in French and in English, she completed her Doctorate in Dental Medicine at the French-speaking University of Montreal. Dr. Mai then chose to pursue a multidisciplinary dental residency at Eastman Dental School in Upstate New York. After practicing as a general dentist in Kitchener-Waterloo, Dr. Mai completed her Masters Degree in Orthodontics at the University of Montreal. Throughout her training Dr. Mai has always shown a particular interest in working with and treating Cleft Lip and Palate patients.
- Canadian Dental Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- Fellow, Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists
- Ontario Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Waterloo-Wellington Dental Society
- Toronto Orthodontic Study Club
In the Community
Dr. Stephanie Mai enjoys volunteering, and has participated in a dental mission to Ecuador with the Quebec division of Dentist without Boarders. She enjoys travelling with her husband, Dr. Stephen Cho, and discovering new things in their spare time. Following every adventure, they are always happy to return to their home base of Kitchener-Waterloo.